Has your insurance broker informed you of electronic enrollment? Are you tired of losing papers and wasting trees? Now is the time to consider electronic enrollment for your company this new technology is aimed at improving the benefits management process and can enhance the efficiency of data transmitted from the employer. Here are a few advantages of using electronic enrollment.
1. Electronic enrollment keeps your employees personal information more secure than paper enrollment.
2. The information from electronic enrollment is more accurate because there is less room for error. With paper enrollment the forms have to be read and the data entered into the system leaving a higher chance for entry mistakes.
3. With electronic enrollment information is uploaded into the carriers system much faster, generally with a 24-hour turnaround compared to paper enrollment, which can take 3-5 business days.
4. Electronic eligibility produces a more accurate billing statement in a short period of time.
5. Electronic enrollment allows the employer to access the companies benefit plan quickly and easily.
6. Electronic enrollment not only allows the employer to access benefit plans but employees have immediate access to information about the companies benefit options.
Next time you speak with your benefits adviser ask them about electronic enrollment and how it can help your company be more efficient.