HR & Compliance Document Library
The HR & Compliance Document Library provides regularly updated information on policies, laws, regulations, and cases, as well as expert analyses and guidance for human resources professionals, employment attorneys, corporate legal departments, and anyone who writes or reviews employment policies.
This Clients Only service will allow you to:
- Obtain one-stop access to a comprehensive collection of practical documents that can be adapted to your specific needs.
- Make decisions with confidence by having the information you need right at your fingertips. You'll have comprehensive, plain-English coverage of virtually every issue HR departments must address in relation to personnel management, fair employment practices, compensation, wages and hours, and labor relations.
- Know what the experts know with exclusive articles by HR and legal experts and practitioners on such topics as compensation and benefits, employee and labor relations, nondiscrimination, litigation, technology, and the future of the workplace.
- Maintain compliance with the law by easily accessing summaries of state and federal statutes.
- Stay completely informed with hot-off-the-press news and information on legislative developments, court decisions, industry trends, and more.
- Plan strategically as The HR & Compliance Document Library provides tools for companies of all sizes, as well as new companies needing all-in-one HR solutions.